OBSTETRICS & GYNECOLOGY CLINIC
Cure Plus Medical Center has a patient-focused obstetrics and gynecology clinic in Al Ain, which treats a variety of related disorders.
SERVICES OFFERED AT OB-GYNAECOLOGY CLINIC
- Prenatal, antenatal and postnatal consultation, diagnosis, and management for normal and high-risk pregnancies including detailed anomaly ultrasound and fetal surveillance. Routine gynecology examination including breast exam, and pelvic exam.
- Contraceptive methods and family planning counseling
- Insertion of the prescribed contraceptive method.
- Diagnosis and management of most common gynecological complaints including abnormal uterine bleeding, irregular menstrual cycle, hormonal disorders, polycystic ovaries (PCOS), premenstrual syndrome
- Menopause management & anti-aging medicine
- Infertility (consultation, induction of ovulation, and intrauterine insemination)
- Adolescent gynecology.
- Recurrent miscarriages management, cervical length assessment, and cervical cerclage insertion.
- Smear abnormalities and hpv vaccine (if required).